Drive foot traffic and get people in the door.
A-frame signs, also called “sandwich boards,” are a can’t-miss addition to any business space. Setting them up outside or taking them back in is a breeze, and they’ll get seen by almost anyone walking by. So what are you waiting for? Create your custom messaging now, and give would-be customers a reason to step inside.
Looking for a more classic look? Click here to check out our chalkboards.
A+ tips for a-frame signs
• Position the stand so your signs are easy to read in either direction .
• Create a quick snapshot of your products and services.
• If possible, highlight a special offer or sale.
• Click here to see a video of step-by-step setup instructions.
• When set up, the legs are 24.25″ apart (from the bottom of the front legs to the bottom of the back legs).
• When set up, the total height is 47.25″.
• The legs (on both the front and back) are 25.5″ apart.
• The total weight of the A-frame is about 20 lbs.