Get in front of customers when you’re behind the wheel.
Want to make the most of your time on the road? Our durable and long-lasting car window decals let you deliver your message (and contact info) to other drivers when you’re on the go. From cleaners to plumbers and anything in between, all kinds of businesses can create memorable stickers – with absolutely no maintenance required.
Dos and don’ts for decal design
• Get out the measuring tape – choose a size based on how much window space you have.
• Use large fonts and bright, high-contrast colors to make your custom decal stand out.
• Keep it brief. People only have a few seconds to read your text and contact info.
• Choose the “outside-glass” option if you have tinted windows.
• Clear decals have a semi-transparent, frosted look that looks great on any kind of glass.
• White decals have a white background that can help with readability.
• Perforated decals have tiny holes that let you create a full-color design (with heavy ink coverage) and still see right through it from the inside. They’re a great option maintaining visibility with thicker text and design elements.
Inside- vs. outside-glass
• Inside-glass (second surface) decals have printing on the cling side, and go inside your car.
• Outside-glass (first surface) decals cling on the back and are applied to the outside of your car. (If you have tinted windows, this is the only option you can use.)
• Don’t use car window decals on your windshield or front windows.
• Avoid placing decals anywhere that blocks your vision when looking behind you.
• Be sure to check if there are any rules and regulations in your town or county.